Skip to product information
1 of 1

Hillyard

Hillyard Dust Mop Treatment

Hillyard Dust Mop Treatment

Regular price $12.95
Regular price Sale price $12.95
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Hillyard Dust Mop Treatment-Water Based

Available in  16 oz. can, 12/cs

Replaces sweeping compounds and eliminates the dust created when using push brooms. Does not make the treated surface slippery and will not damage floor surfaces when used as directed. For use on asphalt tile, linoleum, vinyl, asbestos, rubber tile, marble, ceramic, concrete, quarry tile, magnesite, cork and wood. Cleaning cloths treated with this product will remove dust and other soils from plastic, Formica® surfaces and chalkboards.

  • Gathers dust.

  • Prevents germ-filled dust from scattering.

  • Extends floor finish life.

  • Non-Chlorinated

  • Replaces sweeping compounds and eliminates the dust created when using mop head equipped push brooms.
  • Can use on flooring coated with removable polymer finish

Directions:

DUST MOPS: Spray dust mop until moist, never wet. Do not spray at the very ends. Shake mop vigorously to release dust. Renew by spraying lightly in center of mop. When mop head becomes excessively soiled, remove and wash in soapy solution, rinse and dry.

CLOTHS: Spray dust cloth from about 6 inches by moving the spray rapidly across the cloth. Spray until moist, not wet. Retreat cloth lightly as needed. When cloths become dirty, they should be washed in soapy water, rinsed and dried. Let stand one hour before use. Do not overtreat mop.

NOTE: Never spray directly on floor and protect floors from overspray. The products ingredients make a floor slippery. If this occurs, scrub the floor with detergent and dry thoroughly.

MANUFACTURERS ITEM #HIL0113554

Hazard Statement: Extremely flammable aerosol. Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.

Precautionary Statement Prevention: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.

Response: If swallowed: Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting

Storage: Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.

Disposal: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.

Hazard(s) not otherwise classified (HNOC): Combustible

Supplemental Information: None.

 


View full details