Skip to product information
1 of 3

JGS Distributing

Hillyard Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Hillyard Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Regular price $12.99
Regular price $15.99 Sale price $12.99
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Hillyard Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Available in 15 oz. cans, 12/case

Formulated with a blend of cleaning solvents and fine oils for a superior cleaning job on your stainless steel. This product cleans, polishes and protects the surface without hard rubbing. Does not leave an oily residue. With regular care this product can help prolong the factory finish. Resists fingerprints, grease and water spatter.

  • No Hard Rubbing

  • Resists Finger Prints, Grease and Water Spatter

  • Excellent for Chrome



Hold can upright. Press button and spray a small area until wet. Use sparingly. Clean with one cloth and polish with a clean, dry cloth. The gloss is renewed and will be retained. The cleaning process is simple. No rubbing is required. Contains no acid or abrasive substances. Will not leave a powdery residue. Not to be used on cooking utensils, such as pots, pans, knives, forks or spoons. Do not allow overspray to get on floors since it will be slippery.


Hazard Statement:

Extremely flammable aerosol.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated.

Precautionary Statement Prevention: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.


IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.

IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.

IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor Do NOT induce vomiting. Specific treatment (see on this label). Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.

Storage: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Store locked up.

Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to an appropriate treatment and disposal facility in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and product characteristics at time of disposal.

Hazard(s) not otherwise classified (HNOC): None.


View full details